Access and/or use of the Site implies full acceptance of the terms set forth herein. Consequently, it is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User to previously read this policy of use and its corresponding modifications each time he/she accesses the Site. If at any time, the User does not agree in whole or in part with these terms, he/she should, at his/her discretion, disable the cookies set or immediately refrain from using the Site.
Rafik, as operator of the Site, may place cookies on the device through which the User accesses the Site. These cookies are called “first-party” cookies. Cookies set by providers who provide services through the Site, such as email, are called “third party” cookies. Rafik does not control the use of this technology, or the resulting information, and is not responsible for any actions or policies of these third parties.
Rafik informs the User that, through cookies, it is possible to obtain and use aggregate and other information that DOES NOT IDENTIFY individual Users (such as their operating system, browser version and originating URL, including email messages and advertisements) to enhance their experience and understand traffic patterns. This technology is used as a tool to compile aggregate statistics about Site usage for analysis and Site performance and optimization.
Rafik states that it may also make use of similar technologies, such as web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear GIFs”). These are very small graphic files containing a unique identifier that allows the Site to be recognized on sight or to notify Rafik when the user opens an email that has been sent by Rafik. Generally, these technologies rely on cookies to function properly, so their reduction directly affects their functioning.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Rafik and its service providers may use one or more of the types of cookies described below:
- Essential Cookies. Required to improve the functioning of the Site, allowing the User to navigate the Site and make use of its features (for example, to allow the User to log into secure areas of the Site or use a shopping cart). Disabling these cookies will result in hindering the performance of the Site, and possibly rendering the Site’s features unavailable, and possibly rendering the Site’s features and service unavailable.
- Analysis and personalization cookies. Designed to analyze the User’s activity on the Site and/or on sites where Rafik publishes or promotes content, which are used to ensure that the User can find the information they are looking for on the Site more easily. These cookies allow the recognition and counting of visitors to the Site, as well as the measurement of the performance of advertising campaigns and optimization of the content of the Site by Rafik.
- Functionality Cookies. Used to recognize the User when entering or returning to the Rafik Site, through the personalization of the Content, use of the name registered as User and preferences such as: region, language, etc.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies make it possible to highlight the content of the Site, being more relevant to the User, based on the apparent interests collected according to their online activity, including visits to the Site, the pages they have visited and the selection of links and advertisements. The above allows, through the use of data management and editing platforms, to link advertisements on the Site owned by Rafik or any other, in order to maintain an ongoing promotion of the products and services visited on the Site.
TYPES OF COOKIES AND THEIR PERMANENCE IN THE SYSTEM
The types of cookies we manage on the Site are divided into the following categories:
Category 1: “Necessary Cookies”, which allow you to use our Site and all its functions, such as enabling access to secure areas of the Site. Without these cookies, the User will not be able to make use of all the functionalities offered on the Site.
Category 2: “Performance Cookies”, these are the ones that collect information about how the User uses our Site, in a way that allows us to improve your experience for the next time you visit us. The information obtained by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect any information that can identify you personally.
Category 3: “Functionality Cookies”, these allow us to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help us remember information such as your user name and your selected language so that you do not have to enter it again the next time you visit us. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. Your browsing activity on other web pages or sites cannot be tracked.
Category 4: “Advertising/Targeting Cookies”, Rafik, as well as our service providers, may use advertising cookies to deliver advertisements that we believe are relevant to you as a User, according to your interests.
An example of how we use these cookies is when customizing the advertising and content you receive on our Site, in order to limit the number of times you see the same advertisement on our website and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
The function and permanence of cookies in the system of the device through which you access the Site, may be:
- “Session” cookies, which are activated at the time of your access to the Site and until the end of that session. These cookies expire and are automatically deleted when you close your Internet browser; or
- “Persistent” cookies, which remain on the device accessing the Site between browsing sessions. The amount of time a persistent cookie remains on your device varies from cookie to cookie.
- For storage of User preferences, in order to keep them available for your next visit
- To maintain information on frequency and variation in time of visit to the Site
- To test the effectiveness of advertising efforts
- Obtain information about your visits to the Site
- Process User requests
- Analyze your visiting patterns for Site improvements
- Deliver advertising, communications and content from Rafik and third party partners on the Site, and on third party content that is specific to your interests
- Remember the User’s language and other preferences
- Assist the User in obtaining the information they are seeking
- Provide a secure service for online transactions
- To quantify access to and use of the Site
- Provide effective functionality in accordance with the audience of the Site
The registration of personal information by the User on the Site, allows Rafik, through the association of such information with other information collected through third parties that is directly or indirectly related to the use of the Site, to use the same for analysis and marketing purposes, always statistical and not individualized.
COOKIE MANAGEMENT BY THE USER
The User, through the configuration of his Internet browser, may decide whether or not to accept cookies from the Site. Rafik declares that the blocking by the User of all cookies may cause the total or partial blocking or impairment in the access and use of the Site.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The User acknowledges that, by accessing and using the Site, he/she manifests his/her full and unreserved acceptance and, therefore, his/her adherence to the version of these terms published at the time he/she accesses the Site, in terms of the provisions of Articles 1803 and 1834 Bis of the Federal Civil Code (Código Civil Federal); 80, 81, 89 and other relative and applicable articles of the Commercial Code (Código de Comercio) and the applicable legislation for Mexico. It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User to previously read these terms and their corresponding modifications each time he/she accesses the Site. If, at any time, the User does not agree, in whole or in part, with these terms, he/she must immediately refrain from accessing and using the Site. Therefore, with the acceptance of these terms, the User expressly agrees to be bound by them, and therefore declares to have read the content of each and every one of the provisions and ratifies its content.
The User acknowledges and accepts that Rafik made available all the information to understand the scope and characteristics of the Site. Likewise, the User declares that, prior to accessing the Site, he/she has analyzed the characteristics of the Site and, therefore, agrees with them.